Automotive Paradigm Shift
The Quest for Connected Customer Experience
Automotive companies are determined to provide a better customer experience but how do you define that? What is the tangible measure that validates a better, connected experience? Automotive manufacturers need a solution to manage the gamut of vast automobile business and provide next-gen customer experiences at the same time. And the search ends here. Meet “Salesforce Automotive Cloud”, it is exclusive CRM for the automotive industry thoughtfully designed to address the key pain points that the industry has had for several years.
What is Salesforce Automotive Cloud?
Salesforce Automotive Cloud is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) exclusively for automotive industry that empowers you to bring together your customers, dealers, OEMs, vehicle financiers and all the relevant personas on a single platform. It is powered by Driver 360 that provides a single view of all your customer transactions and interactions with your business. It provides data models, workflows, automations and industry standards out-of-the-box to get you up and running on top gear.
6 Benefits of Using Automotive Cloud
Here are some features and benefits that will help you tune up your business. Let’s understand it through an example.
1) Get Holistic View of the Customer with Driver 360°
Taking an example, Jennie is a loyal customer of Electra motors, an electric vehicles manufacturer. Electra employees get a complete view of the Jennie on a single page that includes all the transactions and interactions she has made at every touchpoint. Its employees can view Jennie’s complete history right from when she visited the car page on company website, booked a test ride, purchase and service history, etc. They can also set customized alerts for their service teams.
Unified Experiences for Driver, Dealers and more...
Extend Automotive Cloud with Customer 360° for a Smooth Ride
- Rebate Management – Setup Rebates/incentives programs for partners on achieving sales targets
- Loyalty Management – Create Loyalty program for customers to offer rewards
- CRM Analytics – Gain AI powered insights on your CRM data with reports and dashboards
- Marketing Cloud – Send personalized communications to your customers
- Customer Data Platform – Get Real-time CRM powered by Salesforce Genie (give link to Genie blog)
- Partner Community – Create digital experience sites for dealers to collaborate and sell
- Commerce Cloud – Develop integrated e-commerce website to showcase your vehicles
- Customer Community Plus – Create digital experience sites for your customers to track their vehicle, purchase and service information
- Net Zero Cloud – Let your customers know their carbon emission contribution through their connected cars
Ways to Get Started
Salesforce Automotive Cloud has reimagined the automotive industry experience. It has been one of most awaited products from Salesforce, that was launched last month in October 2022. It is generally available (GA) starting with Winter ‘23 release. Salesforce is working with a select set of customers and partners to help enable Automotive cloud use cases. If this sounds interesting, please reach out to us here to know more about this exciting platform and how it can help you.
*Screenshots taken from “An Introduction to Automotive Cloud” video on the Salesforce Automotive Cloud product overview page